Cedars Kids at 9:30AM & 11AM
Nursery: Newborn - 2yrs
Preschool: 2yrs - 4yrs
Kindergarten: 4yrs - 6yrs
...NO MIDDLE SCHOOL
CHECK-IN OPEN AT 10:45 AM
When you arrive:
- Look for the Kids Check-In Counter when you walk through the main doors. There you will be greeted by our team who can help your entire family find what you need (including coffee and morning treats). Preschool - Kinder children can also be checked-in at their separate building area.
- At both the 9:30 am & 11:00 am Services, Cedars Kids Areas are open right at the start of service.
- All children stay with their leaders until you pick them up at the end of service.
- 6th graders and older are allowed to leave class on their own.
- Family Worship Sundays happens the 1st Sunday of each month expect on major holidays. On these Sundays kids in 1st through Middle School begin with families in the main service for family worship (including communion) and to hear the family monthly focus. The kids are blessed and prayed for before they're dismissed to go with their leaders.
- We believe family worship time is extremely important. If you want your child to join you on other Sundays in worship, you are always welcome to pick your child up from class early (on non-family worship Sundays the worship is at the end of service). Please let your child's leaders know at the start of class so they can help your child transition.
LOCATIONS OF CEDARS KIDS AREAS:
- Nursery space is located in the main building first floor near the sanctuary.
- Preschool/Kinder spaces are located in a separate building complete with a large gated outdoor play yard.
- Elementary Kids (1st-5th) and Middle School (6th-8th) spaces are upstairs in the main building.
Parents are always welcome to accompany their children to kids areas.
Please obtain a parent guest passes at the check-in counter.